Welcome to Creative Connections!

Creative Connections was born out of a group of my friends gathering together to make cards. We put our love for our family and friends into action by making cards for all occasions to celebrate the events of our lives.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July Wedding Flowers


I offered to make wedding bouquets and boutonierres for our friends' wedding on July 25. The bride gave me garlands of flowers from a previous wedding. I was able to make 20 floral ring centerpieces to go around a cylinder vase with votive candles. I was happy to find out she really liked the designs. Congratulations to Ellen & Huey!

2 comments:

Con said...

I sure hope your daughter-in-law to be and your son love them. They are so lovely. Jeannie you are so talented!

Virginia Janet said...

Very creative..! You did a great job. I really love those wedding flowers.

The Meaning of Christmas