Welcome to Creative Connections!

Creative Connections was born out of a group of my friends gathering together to make cards. We put our love for our family and friends into action by making cards for all occasions to celebrate the events of our lives.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Bridal Shower Card

I learned a new technique from Splitcoaststampers called the recessed card. It's simple but makes a neat card, tutorial here. My son Nate is marrying Kwynn Shianna on October 10, 2009 and she has three bridal showers so I am making her cards for each one. Once the square area was recessed I felt I needed to add some pearls to the edge. The wedding colors are black, white, and with a brilliant blue which is why the card is black and white.

1 comment:

Con said...

Takes on special Mom to go to all the work you did...a unique card for each bridal shower!

The Meaning of Christmas