Welcome to Creative Connections!

Creative Connections was born out of a group of my friends gathering together to make cards. We put our love for our family and friends into action by making cards for all occasions to celebrate the events of our lives.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Male Birthday Cards

Dad Kinney turned 80 on September 6.

My son, Nate, turned 24 on September 9.
Male theme cards can be a challenge. I have had these papers for a long time, so I can't tell you who the DP is from. I used Birthday Cakes cartridge for the sentiment. scroll, and year.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Nice masculine cards Jeannie. Your cards are so professional looking!

Lisa M said...

Beautiful cards!!! Excellent layouts and masculine textures. Very nice. :D
Lisa xx

Jan Hennings said...

Love this card!

The Meaning of Christmas